Before continuing, you should know how the waiting list works:
- Your name is put on the waiting list in strict chronological order.
- As bibs become available (stemming from runner withdrawals accepted by the Organisers), they will be assigned to those on the waiting list in strict chronological order.
- If a bib becomes available and we assign it to you, we will send you an e-mail. This contains a special code so that you can make an entry for the race on our web platform. NOTE: This code will expire 48 hours after our e-mail is sent so act straightaway.
- If you do not use the code within the allotted time, the code and your waiting list entry will be deleted.
- If this happens, you can re-apply to get back on the waiting list but remember that you will go to the back of the queue. Note: you cannot have more than one waiting list entry at any one time.
You can check your position on the waiting list at any time.
We started this Waiting List system to help runners who still want to take part in the trial even though no bibs are currently available. The waiting list is designed to be clear and transparent and we do our best to stop bad practices. That is why you should take the following golden rules into account:
- We do not allow duplicate entries by either DNI / Passport Number or by e-mail. We only accept one waiting list entry per person.
- You cannot ask for another entry on a list for which you are already entered.
- The details you give us in the first instance cannot be changed later on. This is to stop people 'gaming the system'.
- If you fail to meet the Terms and Conditions, we shall not make the entry and the bib will be offered to the next person on the Waiting List.
To make sure you are really interested in taking part in the trial, a retention fee of €5 will be charged to your Credit Card for 15 days. Once this period has elapsed, the retention fee will be cancelled. This means that you will not be charged for putting your name on the waiting list.
If you make an entry for the race before the expiry of said 15-day period, do not worry because your bank will automatically cancel the retention fee as soon as that period ends.
You must choose the race you wish to enter for and fill in your details.
After signing up, you will receive an e-mail confirming that you have been put on the waiting list, and be told your position. All listings are in strict order of entry. As places become available, the system will assign those on the list to these places in the same chronological order.
WARNING: These details cannot be changed later and must provide the same information you will use later for your registration, if a place becomes available. Duplicate email is not allowed. Only letters in the Latin Alphabet and numerals can be used.